Wednesday, September 24

Being A Racist Is Confusing

I don’t know about you, but all this talk about race confuses the hell out of me. First I know I am a racist, because Liberals tell me that I am, and as we all know if a Liberal says something, it must be true. It seems to be simple things that make me a racist, for example, I did not vote for Obama, I think his policies are hurting America and I think Affirmative Action is a thumb in the eye on our society. How this makes me a racist I don’t know, but Liberals think it does, but it confuses the hell out of me. Read more.



 

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP