Thursday, September 29

Liberalism Made Our Current Democrat Leaders Stupid



We had many well-known Democrats who were great orators. However, they are Democrats of the past. The ideology has change dramtically after John F. Kennedy was in office. Currently, Liberalism took hold and made the modern day Democrats look like idiots. The Democrat party will never be the same again.

The following are examples of great orators of the Democratic PAST:

"One man with courage makes a majority." - Andrew Jackson

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"The buck stops here." - Harry S. Truman

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for
your country." - John F. Kennedy


And, Great orators of the Democrat party TODAY:

"It depends what your definition of 'Sex' is?'' - Bill Clinton

"That Obama ... I would like to cut his nuts off." - Jesse Jackson

"Those rumors are false ... I believe in the sanctity of marriage." -
John Edwards

"I invented the Internet." - Al Gore

"The next person that tells me I'm not religious, I'm going to shove
my rosary beads up their ass." - Joe Biden

" America is is no longer, uh, what it, uh, could be, uh, what it was
once was - uh, and I say to myself, uh, I don't want that future, uh,
for my children.." - Barack Obama (spoken entirely without a
Teleprompter. (WOW!)

"I have campaigned in all 57 states." - Barack Obama (Quoted 2008)

"You don't need God anymore, you have us Democrats." - Nancy Pelosi
(Quoted 2006)

"Paying taxes is voluntary." - Sen. Harry Reid, Chairman of the U.S.
Congressional Senate

"Bill is the greatest husband and father I know. No one is more
faithful, true, and honest than he." - Hillary Clinton (Quoted 1998)



The prize winning wisdom comes from the "Mother of all Morons:

"We just have to pass the Healthcare Bill to see what's in it." -
Nancy Pelosi (Quoted March, 2010)

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP