Friday, November 25

Whoopi Say's Bachmann... Wait! Where The Hell Are Whoop's Eyebrows?

I wonder if she came to the conclusion that Bachmann isn't presidential material while lathering her forehead for it's morning shave?

The only explanation for this latest display of the View stupidity is Bachmann must be starting to worry these glass eyed idiots.

If not Michele, I wonder which GOP hopeful Whooping will be voting for?

From Real Clear Politics


""Bonehead," Whoopi Goldberg of "The View" said when asked if she had to assign a one-word description to Michele Bachmann what would it be.
"That's what I would say. Oh, stop. Oh, please. Listen, I'm sorry. She looks fantastic, I have to say she's gorgeous. But she's not presidential material. I'm sorry, she's not. I'm just saying. This is my opinion," Goldberg said."

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP