Tuesday, May 15

It Ain't 1960 Anymore!

Listening to current rhetoric, Liberals would have us believe Conservatives are made up of primarily middle-aged, white, male, bigots.


What with the so called “War on Women” bandied about the press, and the “War on Blacks” as espoused by Reverend Al Sharpton, who could assume otherwise? Let’s not forget the “War against Islam”, and the recently-topical Gay Marriage Debate when painting Conservatives as nothing more than a group of Racists.



I’ve been told recently that if I were to “process the data correctly”, I would come to the same conclusions.


Well, as instructed by Theron K Cal, host of the Real Brother Radio Show on Blog-Talk Radio, and a host of others on the web and throughout Twitter, I’ve looked at the data…and I’m sad to report I’ve found nothing but the contrary - - Read More

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP