Saturday, August 25

As a small business owner, am pledging to create a new job the day Romney swears in

I believe I can help Romney get elected. I call it the “Nevins Small Business Pledge”. I,as a small business owner,am pledging to create a new job the day Romney swears in. I can do this from my taxes I won’t have to pay if Obama is elected again.

I believe we can get 100,000 plus other small businesses to do the same in the next 60 days. My website to make the same pledge is up and can now be seen but won’t be running until Monday or Tuesday. Please,Please help me make this proactive way of showing liberals that trickle-down economics works. In addition,100,000 plus new private sector jobs may sway undecided independents. Please see my website (google won’t be able to get you there until it is running) Thank you! —http://nevinssmallbusinesspledge.com

Guest Post

As a small business owner, am pledging to create a new job the day Romney swears in | I'm a Man! I'm 41!

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP