Tuesday, November 27

The Tea Party Is Our Only Hope!

With my beloved Notre Dame Fighting Irish gunning for and achieving the number one ranking in the BCS, my son’s hockey games, miscellaneous tasks at home, etc., I haven’t found the time to blog since the election.

I barely make enough money on this site to pay the web hosting fees (though I’d love to - *hint – check out an ad or two*), therefore daily posting is not presently a priority for me…unless…see previous hint!

Ok, enough of the shameless plugging!

While I didn’t immediately post my opinion on the election results, I have since listened to flurry of pundits critiquing Romney’s campaign, the Republican Party (what’s left of it), and offering their insight as to why President Obama was elected to a second term.

Mitt, himself, came out and blamed his loss on the “free stuff” offered by Obama to the masses. He was, of course, chastised by the Republican Machine for having the audacity to make such a claim…though it was a prominent argument during his campaign.

Bill O’Reilly concurred and dedicated several recent segments on his show in an effort to prove the point. He’s now been labeled a racist (his words) for agreeing with Mitt. Though, despite the label, I’m sure his ratings haven’t suffered!

I hate to say it (and I’m not bragging – well maybe a little), but I predicted Romney’s loss well before the election. I tried to help, but Mitt wouldn’t do what had to be done. Though, in hindsight, I don’t think Mitt could have done it anyway, at least not in a manner that would come across as believable.

Read More At Conservative Outcry

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP