Saturday, December 29

Liberal Drivers and the So-Called Homeless

I love this guy. His truth cuts through the left's BS like a hot knife through butter.



ET - "Liberal Drivers and the So-Called Homeless, Don't come to Texas liberals, Idiots on the Highway, don't wipe my widows I just washed my vehicle, You can't make me feel sorry for you, get a job, you are not getting a dime, I don't trust these people, Aggressive homeless people, They will not show up to go to work, they will not work for food."

Go check out his website: http://www.whateverhappentocommonsense.com

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP