Sunday, December 30

Mossy Oak NKJV Bible

I came across a firm called Mossy Oak not long ago. They appear to have some good kit, and I thought I'd buy a copy of their NKJV bible to carry around with me in the car, since I spend a lot of time on the road. It arrived yesterday, so I thought I'd put up a few photos. It's pretty good, the text is a decent size & it appears to be fairly robust, so I'm quite pleased with it overall. (Apologies if the photos aren't too great, I took them indoors, and I was trying to get some light shining on the table & at the same time hold my iPad with one hand & click the camera button with my thumb.)










Tags: Mossy Oak, NKJV, Bible - if you want to use these photos on your own website, please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP