Tuesday, January 29

I will NOT submit! 400,762: I am humbled...


400,762 views, page views, hits, whatever you want to call them. It is a small thing in the blogging world. These are not large or huge numbers but this site has never been about numbers. It is about FREEDOM.

 4753 Posts and I am not dead yet!

Incredibly humbling and honored to say the least. The focus of Patriot's Corner has evolved and will be evolving.

Counterjihadist I am. Constitution loving, second amendment keeper, I will always be. If my blood must be spilled on my front steps, inside my home or in the streets, then so be it. I am and will be at peace. Nothing more, nothing less.


As I have often stated, I am a simple man. Complicate me and you will be snake bit.


Standing in the watchtower, over Jerusalem. From my still warm, dead hands you will have to pry my love for freedom, liberty and AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM.


It is who I am, have always been, and will always be.

Questions? I did not think so.


Tags: ENTER TAGS HERE To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP