Sunday, February 3

Actor Dean Cain supports Netanyahu and proclaims ‘I’m keeping my guns’

Happy warrior Hollywood: Actor Dean Cain supports Netanyahu and proclaims ‘I’m keeping my guns’: Twitchy

 As the late, great Andrew Breitbart taught us, happy warriors do exist in Hollywood, even if few and far between. Actor Dean Cain appears to be one of them. As Twitchy reported this morning, he took to Twitter to mourn the loss of his friend, hero Chris Kyle, who was murdered in Texas last night.
Last month, he applauded actor Rob Lowe (who also rarely toes the leftist Hollyweird line) for saying that no one wants to hear Hollywood actors talking about guns. Cain went one further and proclaimed, “I’m keeping my guns.”

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP