Thursday, March 7

New Site - Conservatives4RandPaul

I believe that one of the major mistakes of 2012 was made by the conservative bloggers themselves. A lot of the larger blogs were so afraid that they would lose readers if they endorsed a particular candidate during the primary process, that they sat on their hands. 

This failure to support one good candidate, in my mind, allowed the vote to split, and handed the nomination to Mitt Romney. I don't plan on letting that happen again. I plan on taking the lead by coming out for a strong candidate early.



It has become evident that Rand Paul is not only emerging as a leader in the Teaparty movement, but stands a good chance of winning the Presidency in 2016, should he decide to run. So I am offering my support by starting this new website. 

I have too many things going to blog on it myself, but I am opening it up to anyone who wants to blog in support of Rand Paul... 

If you would like to contribute to this new site click here... 

If I only get one blogger to take up this challenge, I will add it to the featured blogs down below... 

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP