Monday, April 29

Another Cartoon Making Fun Of Dead Americans...From Americans

Editorial Cartoonist Matt Davies Takes a Shot at West, Texas Explosion & States Easing of Govt Regs

This is about as low as it gets. First we have our own media hoping against all hope that the Boston Marathon bombers were white right wing conservatives and now we have idiots making fun of firemen who died doing their job.

I am so incredibly disgusted by this. When have we as a Nation EVER wished that Americans would die at the hand of another American? What makes it okay to make fun of those who die in the line of duty?

The picture above is from Jack Ohman at the Sacramento Bee. The picture below is from Matt Davies. Both are regular sacks of crap if you want my completely biased opinion.

Editorial Cartoonist Matt Davies Takes a Shot at West, Texas Explosion & States Easing of Govt Regs

I am beyond tired of liberals forcing their filth on the rest of us. I no longer care if I come across as angry. I am angry! I no longer care if I hurt some liberals feelings. Good! I no longer care about progressive liberals period. I do not care if you are hungry, hurt, or blown to bits by some stinking muslim terrorist. If you voted to have these communist pigs in office, then YOU have gotten exactly what you asked for and I do not care.

I only care about what you are doing to push God as far away as you can, how my family is affected and how you are seeking to destroy this great Nation. I am an American. I am a wife, a mom, a TEXAN and I have served my country. I took an oath to defend the constitution and I WILL to my death. I will not defend my enemy. And if you hate God...you are my enemy. Get ready assholes because I'm not alone either. I have more on my side than you will ever have on yours. God is with me and I serve Him first. Obama? You don't stand a chance. These are God's words...I just happen to believe them.

Daniel 11:20
Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP