Saturday, April 20

It's The Boy Scouts of America! Not The Gay Scouts of America!

Boy Scouts Spokesman Deron Smith Says Boy Scouts Close to Ending Ban on Openly Gay Members
Photo Courtesy of The Blaze

I am disgusted that while the Nation was distracted by the Boston Marathon Bombings and the Texas Fertilizer plant explosions, that these cowards decided to slip their little policy change in right under people's noses. My son is a scout. He is proud to be a scout but now things will be different. No, we are not "scared" of gays. We are disgusted by their lifestyle choice. Why? Because God is disgusted by their choices as well. It is not natural. I could care less what you do with your own life, but I am sick and tired of having this crap forced on me. I won't buy another Girl Scout cookie ever again. Why? Because the Girl Scouts donate a portion of their money to Planned Parenthood. I WILL NOT knowingly support that evil organization.

Why is it that people consistently cave in to the few that whine and moan about being treated unfairly? They would rather just let them have their way then stand strong against them. The oath of the Boy Scouts is,
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.
 
Hmmm...Morally Straight! Being gay is not being Morally Straight. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

The BSA’s Executive Committee stated, “The proposed resolution also reinforces that Scouting is a youth program, and any sexual conduct, whether heterosexual or homosexual, by youth of Scouting age is contrary to the virtues of Scouting.” But the virtues of scouting are about keeping yourself morally straight. So allowing them in actually goes against the virtues of scouting.

If this goes through, I will seriously consider removing my son from this organization and go on over to the Royal Rangers. They take a stronger stance for God and moral values. I believe the BSA are moving away from the values they have held for 103 years because those on the left can't stand to have an organization out there that leaves them out. They are so bereft of morals and values that they must consume and destroy everything good and Godly that our Nation was founded on.

I am so tired of having to be the one to give in, to give up a little more of my values, for the interest of these few who feel the need to destroy. I won't do it anymore. I won't knowingly contribute to their filth. I have a feeling there are a lot more parents out there who feel the same as I do. So is the BSA willing to lose more for the sake of a few? Time will tell.

9 comments:

Monty Ferbert said...

Why don't the left just start the diapered sissyboys of America and leave the boy scouts alone.

Godfirst said...

If the young man or young woman is gay, lisbian, bi-sexual or a trans-gender then they should NOT be in The Boy Scouts of America or The Girl Scouts of America but in the gay scouts. The gay, lisbian, bi-sexuals, and trans-gender's need to start their own 'Oraganization' and STOP trying to make everyone change for them. It is AGAINST GOD - ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE, GOD has NOT changed just because some people have! GOD is the same Today and Tomorrow as HE was Yesterday!!!!

Joshua Sparks said...

I am a Life Scout, and the Assistant Senior Patrol Leader, of a Troop in good ole Virginia. I've been in Scouting for damn near 10 years, and I love it the way it is. We don't need no hoity-toity Liberals pushin' legislation after legislation and demand after demand to let homosexuals into Boy Scouts. ALL sexual activity is prohibited at any Boy Scout function, and letting homosexuals into BSA will undermine that rule. This is a PRIVATE organization, which means you liberals and progressives have no say in what goes on inside of it. The fact that you are trying to ruin BSA and a good portion of my childhood and adolescent years disgusts me. BSA doesn't allow for homosexuals in the organization and neither will I.

Steve Adams said...

All these people must be cave dwellers to think that being gay is a choice... That said, wonder who died and left them in charge of making decisions... I have gay friends who are head and shoulder above these posters - who collectively should be ashamed of themselves for the venom in their postings.

Facebook User said...

Sorry...NOT ashamed! Nope...Not sorry either

Evan said...

Don't worry, a rationally small proportion of people in the world actually believe in this. If you check the facebook pages that believe in stuff like this, they're incredibly low in followers compared to the opposing sides. That's because the population of facebook consists less of older people than younger. This generation of thinking will die out just like racism did in the 50's until now.

conservativeBC said...

Whatever makes you feel normal...



Everyone knows it is a choice. It is
just a major milepost down the road to total perversion - next stop Sandusky.,.


That is the only reason these pervs want in the Boy Scouts. So they can get close and molest kids, just like the did in the Catholic church...


100 percent of the pedophiles in the Catholic church are homosexual...

Jimmy said...

There is a program called Priesthood Correlation Program in our church. I am quite sure our church will put more emphasis on this program if this goes through

The Conservative Wife said...

All you are proving with your comment is how depraved society has become. Go ahead and follow it...won't be pretty in the end though. God is watching!

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP