Saturday, April 6

Skydiving business in Florida gives the boot to veteran who earned purple heart over tattoo

I am posting this as posted up over on Creeping Sharia.

First, here is my response to this low class business owner in Florida and I used my real name in the email I sent to the business owner.

Please let this business owner know how you, we feel about veteran being treated this way. Contact information is below.

To the owner of Lake Wales Sky Diving,

YOU should be ashamed of your self for treating a veteran who put his life on the line the way you did over a tattoo.


http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/florida-business-boots-purple-heart-veteran-after-muslims-complain-about-tattoo/


You are a perfect example of what is wrong with the United States. If you would rather cater to Muslims from other countries perhaps you should move to an Islamic country and see how YOU get treated as a sub species in the Arab world as a female. 


Why are you giving preferential treatment to soldiers from another country, let alone a Muslim country? Is your business so bad you have to lower your standards? Maybe you should think about WHO has served to keep the likes of you free, even the likes of you so you can treat a U.S. veteran in this way.

This veteran was and is willing to give their life just so you can go about your daily life discriminating against our country's finest.


YOU do not even have the class to lick this veteran's boots.


YOU owe this veteran an apology and likewise to all veterans and those who serve in our military.


I will be posting this up on my site and sharing that post on several others I am active on. 


I also know a fair number of people in Florida and they will also know about your shameful, reprehensible behavior.

PatriotUSA
Redmond, Oregon


**********************************

Florida business boots Purple Heart veteran after Muslims complain about tattoo

 

Self-imposed sharia law in Florida. Why were Qatari soldiers training in the U.S. anyway? And why did this Florida woman give foreign Muslim soldiers preference over a U.S. citizen and veteran who risked his life to defend her way of life? via Disabled Purple Heart veteran, embarrassed at local business. – Adventures of A Broken Soldier




I am a disabled combat veteran. I served in Iraq and worked in Afghanistan. I took an IED because my country asked me too, and I was injured by a suicide bomber in Afghanistan. I have a Purple Heart and an ARCOM with Valor. I fully expect to be treated differently when I am visiting another country – when I am in America I expect equality and toleration; but what I experienced today is something that I never would have thought I’d have to go through in my own country. The country I fought for!

I am a skydiver with around 300 jumps under my belt. I’ve done jumps from 30,000 feet, helicopters, hot air balloons, wingsuit skydives and so forth. So with that being said I travel around doing this sport quite a bit. Today was my second time at a dropzone called "Florida Skydiving Center / Skydive Lake Wales"

Coincidentally there are soldiers from the country of Qatar being trained there.

The picture is of the tattoo I have. Here is the definition of said tattoo: “Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎ kāfir, plural كفّار kuffār) is an Arabic term used in an Islamic doctrinal sense, usually translated as “unbeliever,” “disbeliever,” or “infidel.” The term refers to a person who rejects God or who hides, denies, or covers the “truth.” The Muslim’s from Qatar saw that tattoo and complained to the dropzone. Once they did so I was called to the back office and asked to cover it up by the OWNER. Not that I would, but its 80 something degrees here today, and that would be an unreasonable request. After I told her that I had no pants to cover it up she told me that she has DUCT TAPE that I can use to cover it. I told the lady that I was not going to cover it up, as it was nothing more than a tattoo saying “I am not a Muslim”. After beating around the bush for a few minutes entertaining me while I was trying to convince her otherwise, she asked me to leave.

What kind of America do we live in where someone comes back from war; disabled and decorated… while serving overseas was called an “infidel” for over 2 years, and then get asked to leave an establishment because of a tattoo I have that says just that, because of a culture of people visiting our country, and an American Business with no ethical sense or a backbone for that matter.
I am honestly offended and embarrassed by how I was treated at skydive lake wales.
Please, send them your feelings on the subject. Here is their contact information.
http://www.floridaskydiving.com/

https://www.facebook.com/skydivinglakewales

Florida Skydiving Center
440 S Airport Rd, Lake Wales, FL
(863) 678-1003
LakeWalesSkydiving@gmail.com

 Source is here.



Tags: ENTER TAGS HERE To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP