Thursday, May 16

Chris Matthews Says Obama Scandals Are Because Of White Supremacy




Oh Tingles...Now you are saying that white people, specifically, white racists, are the reason why all of these Obama scandals are getting bigger by the day. You say it's because we want an asterisk to be put by Obama's name in the history books.

Let me clue you in, Tingles. They don't come any more white racist then you. You are constantly kissing minority ass while trying to make yourself "feel" better about being white. I despise Obama. But I also despise Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, and all the other "white liberals" out there. I despise the white half of Obama as much as I despise the black half of him. I even despise you, Tingles. You are proof that the white race isn't necessarily supreme. Your gene pool is seriously lacking.

I no longer care if I am called a racist by a group that practices more race baiting than any I have ever known. I do not like Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Jackson, Lee, or any of the other black liberals out there. But let's separate those two words...black and liberal. I do not hate them because they are black. I hate them because they are liberal and stupid. To say I hate Obama because he is black is like saying I hate you, Tingles, because you are white. I love Alan West, Condoleeza Rice, Herman Cain, and Benjamin Carson. Oh wait...they're black. How can that be?

I understand that you are incredibly small minded and that you have a hard time grasping things. I'll give you a pass on that one. Mom always said to go a little easier on those who are mentally challenged and to Thank the Lord for the blessings He has given me. I am white. I am Christian. I am American. Therefore I must be racist. Well, so be it. I can't argue with you Tingles. You are seriously unarmed in the battle of wit. But do us all a favor. If you are so ashamed of your skin color, I'm sure they have skin dye out there some where. Go be a black person so you can be proud. I, for one, am proud of who I am. I was a good soldier, I am a good wife and a good mom. (There is no color in that)

You know who I want to have an asterisk by their name, Tingles? You. I want you to have an asterisk by your name with the footnote reading that you weren't really a journalist...you just played one on TV.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP