Wednesday, May 1

Saudi Arabia 'warned the United States IN WRITING about Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in 2012' after rejecting entry visit to Mecca in 2011



So the Saudis didn’t let Boston Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev anywhere near Mecca, but the incompetent Obama regime welcomed him back into the United States? 

What we have is a colossal failure of President Obama’s security apparatus to keep the United States safe.  That makes four terrorist attacks on American soil on his watch.  But, the corrupt American media, who protects Obama at all costs, has moved on pronouncing the Boston Marathon bombers as lone wolves, nothing else to see here. 

But the Daily Mail, a foreign news source, has an exclusive report saying the Kingdom of SaudiArabia sent a written warning about accused Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security in 2012, long before pressure-cooker blasts killed three and injured hundreds, according to a senior Saudi government official with direct knowledge of the document.

The Saudi warning, the official told MailOnline, was separate from the multiple red flags raised by Russian intelligence in 2011, and was based on human intelligence developed independently in Yemen.

Citing security concerns, the Saudi government also denied an entry visa to the elder Tsarnaev brother in December 2011, when he hoped to make a pilgrimage to Mecca, the source said. Tsarnaev's plans to visit Saudi Arabia have not been previously disclosed.

More here

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Loading...

Blog Archives

Follow by Email

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP