Friday, May 3

Tom Brokaw Blames America for the Boston Bombings and in the Process Blames Obama


I heard something I thought I would never hear. Tom Brokaw in an interview on Meet the Press, blamed America for the evil Tsarnev brother’s attack on Boston, but in the process hints that perhaps Obama is to blame. Now I am certain that NBC would like to hush this up, I mean they are actually huge supporters of Obama, and I doubt Tom Brokaw really considered how it sounded, but he blamed the drone strikes for drumming up anti-American sentiment. Obama has recently been under fire for his policies regarding drone strikes.
“I think we also have to examine the use of drones that the United States is involved in and – and there are a lot of civilians who are innocently killed in a drone attack in Pakistan, in Afghanistan, and in Iraq.And I can tell you having spent a lot of time over there, young people will come up to me on the streets and say, ‘We love America. But if you harm one hair on the – on the head of my sister, I will fight you forever.’ And there is this enormous rage against what they see in that part of the world as a presumptuousness of the United States.
Tom Brokaw
Out of the mouths of Liberals…. LOL. No seriously, I find it incredibly ironic, that the same media who Obama has encouraged to “blame Bush”, and who was instrumental in ensuring Obama’s reelection, has turned the tables. Obama must be utterly stunned. “Forward” was MSNBC’s Motto, and they offered glowing reports of Obama during the campaign, and gave him softball questions in interviews. I can imagine the look on his face when he heard Tom Brokaw allude to the drone attacks as a reason why we were bombed. Of course I noticed he left out the obvious, the elephant in the room, the fact that the Tsarnev Brothers were radical Islamic extremists. Apparently, it is so taboo to mention that the terrorist attack was perpetrated by radical Islamists, that they would rather blame anyone. Even if that involves blaming the President of the United States.
Obama blame1
So I am taking this with a grain of salt. I don’t believe much of anything that NBC has to say, and this is no different. I find the turning of the tide in this instance to be absolutely hilarious. The media blamed Bush for 9/11 and for Hurricane Katrina for goodness sake. It is about time that Obama got a dose of reality. No matter how much they like you, they will turn on you in an instant to get a good story and to avoid blaming Muslims. Not even Obama can overcome that fear. The fear of being seen as against Islam in the media outweighs their desire to promote Obama.
How does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot Mr. President?

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP