Friday, June 7

I'm Always Wrong About Liberals






Whenever a liberal gets elected to office, I try to sum everything up and try to predict how bad things are going to be.  The problem is, I’m always wrong.  It always turns out much worse than I predicted.  I warned people about Clinton (who is starting to not look too bad in comparison with what we have now), and I warned them about Jim Doyle when he was elected governor of Wisconsin and everyone thought I was crazy.  

When Obama was elected, I thought all we had to worry about was Obama care, the economy, advancement of the liberal social agenda, the erosion of our constitutional rights, and the typical liberal expansion of government.  Boy, was I wrong!  The only defense I can offer is, “Who else saw all of this coming.”  Even if someone did, people would have just written him off as some sort of nut.

Who foresaw anything like Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the AP phone records scandal, and now - spying on everyone in general?  Now I’m afraid to even hear what we might learn next, and my biggest fear is that all we’ve learned so far is just the tip of the iceberg.

1 comment:

The Conservative Wife said...

I know, right? For all the things we could imagine...it seems inconceivable to me that this asshole could be this evil and get away with it...yet, even when presented with the facts of his doings, liberals still follow blindly along like a bunch of useless lemmings.

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP