Friday, July 26

I Know, I Know...But, I Can't Help Myself!

So many have asked...why haven't I gotten on Weiner?

Well, the simple answer is that it's way too easy!
But, Mr. Rooster...you're always good for a joke...or two...this seems right up you're alley!
True, but I prefer more challenging subjects.

Take the clip included in this post...how hard was it to come up with those jokes?

I mean, I could simply quote from the "sexts"  between Anthony Weiner, AKA "Carlos Danger," and his latest female friend. That alone could fill a page or two!

Or, I could bore you with a post of nothing more than sophomoric humor regarding Weiner's antics.

But, I'm better than that!.

Ok, no I'm not...

Read More At Conservative Outcry

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP