Wednesday, July 31

The Democratic Party Is No More

I’m ashamed to admit this, but I remember when I was growing up, my whole family were Democrats, parents, aunts, uncles, grandparents all voted Democrat. However, that changed after Kennedy was shot, according to my family, Kennedy was the last of the true Democrats, a Democrat that believed in small Government, low taxes and a strong defense. They hated Johnson and never voted Democrat again, except for one uncle, he even voted for Jimmy Carter. I remember sitting around the Sunday dinner table, it was the second year of the Carter Presidency, the uncle who voted for Carter was shouting, “you guys were right, I never should have voted for that guy, never again will I vote for a democrat,” and he never did., or anyone else in my family for that matter. I think Carter turned more Democrats into Republicans than any other President. Read More

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP