Monday, July 15

Why I decided to carry a gun (part 1)

  I've been legally carrying a concealed handgun for about 6 years now, and many people ask me why I own and/or carry guns.  This is generally asked by people unfamiliar to or afraid of them, in which case it's a toss-up between those who are generally curious and those asking rhetorically as a means of expressing their stance. In either case, here's the complete answer.

  A couple years after he graduated from the police academy, I had a talk with my cousin who works for Houston PD.  I asked him what I'm sure many of us ask our law enforcement relatives:  "How do I get out of speeding tickets?"

  His response: "Don't speed."

  I countered: "What else?

Read the rest at http://thetexianchronicles.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-i-decided-to-carry-gun-part-1.html

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP