Friday, August 16

I’m Still Looking For The 57 States

How can we ever forget Obama on the campaign trail in 2008, stating that he has been in 57 states, he said, “uh, because, you know, i-i-it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we’ve traveled … uh to every corner of the United States. Uh, I’ve now been in fifty … ss-seven? states. I think one left to go. Uh, one left to go — eh, Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to, even though I really wanted to visit but my staff would not, uh, justify it.” Not only that, but because of his Islamic upbringing, many people think he was referring to the Islamic States. We are all familiar with Obama’s sympathies toward, if not belief in, Islam and his confrontations with Christian doctrine and sensitivities. Was his “57 States” remark a slip of his true beliefs?  Read more.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP