Thursday, August 29

RUSH: Since MSNBC Sound Bite Ban, Their Audience Has Declined By Over Half

Okay, I’m as guilty of this as the next guy. But all we are doing by posting their latest dippshittery is helping their ratings. People are outraged by them already; we are not exposing them, we helping them.

It is time for a total CBS, MSNBC, ABC and CNN blackout…



RUSH: Ladies and gentlemen, even my own staff challenges me. When I issue edicts, commands, orders, ideas, you would think that there would be overwhelming blanket acquiescence, approval, and support.

When I, a year ago, issued this ban, if you will, of MSNBC sound bites — I’m not playing them anymore; I’m not gonna air any MSNBC bites — I got little snarky notes from members of the staff telling me, “Boy, it was really great what was on MSNBC last night, but we can’t use it.” Well, let me tell you what’s happened as a result of that ban. I maintain that it was this program propping up whatever audience they had.

Because in the year that we have banned MSNBC, their audience has declined by over half. They barely have an audience. They’re down… I don’t know what the real numbers are. I’ve got ‘em here somewhere. But they’re barely above being noted in Nielson. They have continued to slide every rating period since we instituted the ban. They have lost audience, and the full-year tab is in, and they are down huge. It’s inside baseball media is talking about it.

Via Daily Rusbo

2 comments:

neil schnurr said...

You and Rush are probably right. I'll try to refrain from posting anything about them anymore. It's just so irresistible though, they're such easy targets!

conservativeBC said...

I think we are -- fixed typos btw... :)

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP