Monday, October 14

I Was Wrong... Again!









They say that it takes a real man to admit he was wrong.  Well, here I go.  I made a prediction here about two weeks ago, and it turns out that I was dead wrong.

I thought for sure that Obama would quickly allow our veterans to visit the war memorials, because not doing so would be such bad PR.  I underestimated his stupidity and pettiness.  I should have known better.  Especially since earlier this year, I wrote this.  With liberals, things will always turn out worse than you predict,  When am I gonna learn?

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP