Monday, November 25

The New Conservative Blogs Central Is Live

More I can not do. 

Now don't be sunburn, and embrace the change. This site will go away soon; so gather up you little bit of crap and move on over there.

Let's see if I am better at rolling out a site than Obama?



I have been killing myself trying to get this thing up and going for you all, and I know you are going to like it once you get used to it.

So please start moving your operation over there... 

I am tired of putting money the hip pockets of the Obama supporting commies at Google by blogging on their platform.

  • It will auto post to everything the old CBC does right now, but this one sends its feed to a few other places. 
  • I made the stats available at the top of the blog, so that you can click on it and watch it grow.
  • I will be phasing out this blog over the next couple of months - so get over there and register.
  • Your posts will have your pic at the bottom (if you fill out your profile with a description)
Bear with me while I get everything move from here to there. 

And let me know if you have any trouble getting setup, or any suggestions... 

1 comment:

neil schnurr said...

easy as logging on to the Obamacare website. Says my email is already registered and to please use another one. It's the only email address that I have.

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP