Friday, December 13

We Need To Start Condemning People Again

I was recently talking to a neighbor of mine, during our conversation he told me he was going to be a grandfather, which I said great and did the usual kidding about him getting older. Then I said you know I didn’t even know she was married, which he replied that she wasn’t, as he said it I could see the hurt look in his eyes. I said well, that seems to be the way things are going today, then he said, “she is my daughter, what am I gonna do, kick her out of the house?” Read more.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP