Wednesday, April 2

Where Is Moses With The Tablets?

As Easter approaches, I look forward to watching The Ten Commandments, as I have done since I was a kid; it is truly a great movie. As I was reading an article about how our society is falling, a scene from that movie entered my mind. There is a scene where Moses leads the Israelites into the desert, when Moses goes up to Mount Sinai where he receives the Ten Commandments from God. When Moses returns all the people have become corrupt, getting drunk, having orgies, worshiping golden idols and disrespecting God’s word in every way possible, needless to say, Mosses gets pissed. Read more.


 

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP