Thursday, October 23

What Kind Of Idiot Wants Gender Neutral Restrooms

It seems like every time I turn around, there is another nail being put into the coffin of society. I cannot believe that there are morons out there that actually believe we should have men and women, boys and girls using the same restrooms. Another thing I cannot believe that the town where this is taking place is in Texas and it is being proposed by the mayor of that town, who just so happens to be a lesbian, God help us. Just like that famous line from the movie Network, “I’m mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore.” Read more


No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP