Wednesday, January 7

Could Glenn Beck Be The Savior America Needs?

I am sure everyone has heard the name Glenn Beck. Some love him, some hate him, some like him, some say eh. I have been a fan of Glenn Beck since he had a show on the Fox channel at 5pm, do I agree with everything he says, no, but I think most things I do. Many on the Left call him a nut job, wacko, the evil prince of America, shit for brains and a lot of other things, but that’s what I think of the people on the Left, so I guess it all evens out. Read more.


No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP