Monday, August 10

GOP Candidates Who I Don’t Think Will Make It

I am sure everyone has watched the GOP debates, we all have our own opinions on how they all did. Some stood out, others did not, and others should never have gotten in the race in the first place. I have a list of people who I think should bow out and let the cream rise to the top. I know there are those that will come down on me because I picked their choice, but I have my opinion and you have yours.  Here’s my list. Read more. 


No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP