Saturday, March 26

You may need to read this several times... I love the caricature! You don't wanna pass this one up! Pass it on to all in your directory! Even to our liberal "friends."



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgIhO_UeEHSSxscVlfZlv7LUndzjZOoV0yeNlR99FwPgwRHzT9R_fLE70UCAja8H0GYPQQ46ETj181UGdOsDFmyoJwqRH-Qvr98TErA-oWjNin1M1DovM3iWLItC1ZKBV9LXCwxwhiNNgZt/s1600/Hillary+Clinton+caricature+web.jpg

Quote of the day.   No ... of the week! Wait!   Make that a month.   Actually, it qualifies as quote of the year.
No!  DECADE. Wait a minute.  It's the greatest quote EVER!

 

"My accomplishments as Secretary of State? Well, I'm glad you asked! My proudest accomplishment in which I take the most pride, mostly because of the opposition it faced early on, you know… the remnants of prior situations and mind-sets that were too narrowly focused in a manner whereby they may have overlooked the bigger picture, and we didn't do that, and I'm proud of that. Very proud. I would say that's a major accomplishment."


- Hillary Clinton 11 March 2014

Could someone please tell me what she just said?

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP