Sunday, April 17

Bruce Springsteen-What An A-Hole

Let me say I have never been a fan of Bruce The a-hole Springsteen, I could not even name one of his songs if you asked me to. But even if I were a fan, I would not be one any longer.


Recently North Carolina passed a law that says if you are a man you must use the men’s bathroom, if you are a woman, you must use the woman’s bathroom. Now if you find a problem with that, you need mental help just as much as a man who thinks he is a woman, or a woman who thinks he is a man. Read more.


No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP