You may have heard on the news about a Southern California man who was put under 72-hour psychiatric observation when it was found he owned 100 guns and allegedly had 100,000 rounds of ammunition stored in his home. The house also featured a secret escape tunnel.
By Southern California standards, someone owning 100,000 rounds is considered "mentally unstable."
- In Michigan, he'd be called "The last white guy still living in Detroit."
- In Pennsylvania, he'd just be called "Neighbor."
- In Arizona, he'd be called "an avid gun collector."
- In Idaho, he'd be called "a novice gun collector."
- In Utah, he'd be called "moderately well prepared," but they'd probably reserve judgment until they made sure that he had a corresponding quantity of stored food."
- In Kansas, he'd be "A guy down the road you would want to have for a friend."
- In Montana, he'd be called "The neighborhood 'Go-To' guy."
- In Alabama, he'd be called "a likely gubernatorial candidate."
- In Georgia, he'd be called "an eligible bachelor."
- In North Carolina, Virginia, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri and South Carolina he would be called "a deer hunting buddy."
- And in Texas he'd just be "Bubba, who's a little short on ammo."