Tuesday, January 10

Racist: A Catch Phrase For A Generation

There is a new phrase that this generation seems to be endeared too, RACIST. It seems that everything and everyone that differs from their views are labeled racist. It must be a generational thing because I went through most of my life very seldom if at all hearing that word. The funny thing is, I can no longer go to a costume party today because anything I wear will offend someone and I would without a doubt be called a racist. Why if I dear to wear a sombrero, I am a racist and a bigot who hates Mexicans. Read more. 



No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP