Sunday, October 15

The War On Men Continues

A few years back I wrote a book titled “Real Men Eat Salami,” it was a humorous look at the war on men, and I see that the war continues. I cannot understand why it is so hard to admit that men are better at some things and women are better at others.
Last week we saw the war continuing at the hands of the Boy Scouts, the Boy Scouts of America leadership has decided to open the Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts to girls. Now I must admit that this decision confused me a little because we already have Girl Scouts, which is I think is an organization for girls. What’s gonna happen during those weekend campouts, healthy boys and girls are curious, if you know what I mean? Read more.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP