Monday, May 6

BUSTED - "MR. CONSERVATIVE" IS A PHONY

 

College of Marin student uses social media to power growth of conservative website

“I’m just a businessman. I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in politics,” Massoumi said. “All I want to do is make my money, get the life that I want and get out of the system. It’s a numbers game to generate traffic. If liberal news generated traffic, then it would be liberal news.”
Mr. Conservative is no more conservative than Barack Obama! Keep Reading…

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP