The New Conservative Blogs Central Is Live

The New Site Is Up And Running!!!

You can be registered and posting on the new site in however long it takes you to type in your user name, password and then click a conformation email...


Now don't be stubborn, and embrace the change. This site will go away soon; so gather up you little bit of crap and move on over there.

Let's see if I am better at rolling out a site than Obama?

Conservative Blogs Central


I have been killing myself trying to get this thing up and going for you all, and I know you are going to like it once you get used to it.

So please start moving your operation over there...

I am tired of putting money the hip pockets of the Obama supporting commies at Google by blogging on their platform.

  • It will auto post to everything the old CBC does right now, but this one sends its feed to a few other places.
  • I made the stats available at the top of the blog, so that you can click on it and watch it grow.
  • I will be phasing out this blog over the next couple of months - so get over there and register.
  • Your posts will have your pic at the bottom (if you fill out your profile with a description)
Bear with me while I get everything move from here to there.

And let me know if you have any trouble getting setup, or any suggestions...

Monday, November 26

Day 12


Day 12, 1042 hours
Good morning all. Hope you had a great weekend and are concentrating on the Christmas season upon us. Let us not forget the reason for the season, Christ, first and foremost.
Noticed on Drudge this morning that actor Jamie Fox is proclaiming Obambi as our lord and savior. First off that is utter blasphemy and sacrilege. Second off, are you fucking kidding me? Third, how many ‘people of color’ that receive handouts will fall for this shit?
Answer to number 1; they will all burn in the everlasting fires of hell and not soon enough. Second answer; nope sadly they aren’t kidding. Three; I am guessing about 95% of the dark folks will believe this crap as long as they keep getting their “Obama phones”. Give me a fucking break.
I saw a post the other day about the Republican Party and what needs to be done. I have a real simple plan that just might work.
1.)   Dismantle the entire thing. Top to bottom. Old to new. Dissolve and start over.
2.)  Dump the “old” guard. McCain, McConnell, yes even wishy washy Boehner, remove the whole damn bunch. Replace with fresh new faces and Ideas.
3.)  Ryan, Rubio, Jindal, Palin, Santorum, turn the Party over to these and see what happens. Can’t be any worse than what we have now.
4.)  Finally, do this now. Do not wait till Jan. 2016 when it is too damn late. Start over and start now. It may be the only way to salvage our Country.
Remember, Long Live lady Liberty, and Long Live America.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click Here For "CBC News"

Back to TOP