Thursday, April 25

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!

I recently attended a Spring Concert at my daughter's school. The theme of the concert was American Patriotism and my daughter and her classmates did not disappoint with their rendition of "I'm Proud To Live In America" among other tunes.

In fact, I'd have to say it was a breath of fresh air considering the possible choice of material available today (video).

Dad was, of course, very proud! Though, I must admit that one thing troubled me...

Read More At Conservative Outcry

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP