Friday, April 19

Amerika...Welcome To The USSA



I have always tried to be the positive one in our family. My husband tends to be a bit more cynical of the events that have been happening in our Country since idiots voted Obum into office in 2008. But I couldn't sleep at all last night. I just lay there thinking about how we, as American citizens, no longer have the ability to put ANY faith in our government. I know we have had some whoppers as presidents but this one is beyond all comprehension. I see the evil in him and it is coming more apparent every day. Even some "Republicans" seem to have completely lost their damn mind.

It is clear that Obama hates America and specifically hates Christian, Conservative Americans. He has dealt falsely with us while arming the Muslim Brotherhood at an alarming rate. Under a program called Global Entry, Obama has made it a breeze for Saudi Nationals to just walk right in to America. From an area that produced 15 of the 19 hi-jackers from 9/11. He did this 3 weeks ago. Now, there have been 3 incidents in a matter of 3 days. The Boston Marathon bombing, the Texas fertilizer plant explosion and the Boston shootout with the terrorists, leaving one of them dead and the other on the run.

I firmly believe in God and I know that He is in control. I believe that Daniel 11:20 is specifically for Obama.
Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.
Even though Obum came into office in 2008, it wasn't until 2013 that the taxes began to really have a toll. He IS a raiser of taxes. What does destroyed mean? I don't know, but it won't be in anger or batle. It will most likely be impeachment and being found out for the fraud he is. Something that even the MSM can't ignore. People are waking up to his crap. Finally. I just wish I knew what God means by "a few days". I know His time is different than ours but I know we are all past ready for him to go. Some of us have seen the evil in him since the beginning. Some have just been so blinded that they couldn't see the devil for the demons. Obama is nothing more than a puppet for Satan. He is setting the stage so that anti-Christ can come in peacefully and "heal" the world. He'll look like a regular saint after the destruction Obum is waging.

Just don't be fooled. Anti-Christ comes before Jesus and there is no rapture. Read the truth for yourself here. As for Obama? He can hate God all he wants but the fact is, God will use him as He sees fit. It was prophecy written thousands of years ago and it is now unfolding before our very eyes. We, as true Americans, need to stand firm against this administration and not allow them to take our freedoms from us.

If war is what they want, then let it begin here. I will not be silent. I will not be subdued. My God is with me and therefore the enemy cannot stand against me. I am an American.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP