Wednesday, April 10

Surrealism Emerging As Real

Make sure you read the comments that are posted in this post over at Anti-idiotarian Rottweiler. To me, it has been clear for quite some time. There are too many for whom it will never be clear, and they will never get it. Then there are those who will quietly sit around and say to themselves "this cannot be happening here, I know I have nothing to fear." And of course there will be the ones who will turn in their own family members and closest of friends.

They are coming.........PatriotUSA 

The conversation is already very intense in the comments section of the below post.  

My cup of sorrow overflows but I swear, sorrow will not be my last thought when I take that last breath.


via The Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler - Are they really that F--king stupid?
.


Tags: War On America; 2nd Amendment; Lock and Load! To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP