Wednesday, May 1

Calling All Patriots: A call to help out if you can

A very good friend and fellow blogger asked me if she could post a thread for donations to help me and my family, over on her own site. At first I refused.

I then took it to prayer at the foot of the Cross. The answer was given to me with no rooms for questions or doubt.

This was EXTREMELY tough to post up here. Out of options and really have no choice.

Embarrassed and humbled by the offer to help us. I have been wired to take it all on, solve it all by myself, come hell or high water.

If you have any doubts about this, contact Findalis. I will leave it at that.

Rough enough trying to recover and heal from spinal fusion surgery in an atmosphere such as I find myself now. You will find a link to donate at the top of the right sidebar. Thanks to all who tread here, especially FINDALIS. Be sure to visit Monkey In The Middle. This is her site. Really is a very fine site. PatriotUSA


***************************


Calling All Patriots! 


My dear friend Patriot USA is in dire need of both funds and prayers.  As many know, Patriot USA had major spinal surgery this last month.  He is unable to work, unsure that he will have a job to return to, and the bills are piling up.  Recently he had to spend big bucks on the repairs to his car.  (OK his wife's car.)  Thus depleting his savings.  His wife is out of work and has one child in college and a child in High School.  Things are getting so bad that even AJ, his dog is feeling the pinch.

I know times are tight. Heck I am short too, but Patriot's need is greater. A few bucks his way will do wonders for his recovery and health.

Either click here and hit the side link to donate or you can donate directly by clicking here.  And remember Patriot in your prayers.

Thank you;

Findalis





Tags: . To share or post to your site, click on "Post Link". Please mention / link to the Patriot's Corner. Thanks!

3 comments:

The Conservative Wife said...

Patriot...I don't have much either, but I'm not where you are. Many prayers coming your way and a donation also. God Bless you and your family...and your dog, too.

Rick Lakehomer said...

TCW: Thank you so very very much. At my age I have finally figured out that it is about paying it forward and to be kind and generous to a fault in helping those who truly need it. I would much rather die broke and know that I had helped as many folks as I, we could upon my passing. Our two children are my blessed legacy, my best achievements by far.


Barely, and I mean barely are we hanging on to our home. Thanks to all who read this post.

Thank you again and may you and yours be blessed and Protected by His love.

The Conservative Wife said...

I know too. About a year and a half ago, we lost our home in the largest wildfire in Texas history. Us, along with about 1700 other people. If not for the help we received from others, I don't know what we would have done. It's not like insurance just pays immediately. We lost 8 beloved pets but we made it with our lives and that is a blessing. If I can help in any other way...please don't hesitate to ask.

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP