Thursday, May 2

Life, Not Death, For The Surviving Boston Terrorist!

As many of you know, I’m a huge John Wayne fan which is why I blog under the pseudonym “Rooster (Cogburn).”

With that said, I’m reminded of a scene in the movie “The Searchers” where Wayne’s character shoots the eyes out of a dead Indian corpse. Not for personal pleasure, but to deny him the ability to see his way into the afterlife in accordance with Indian beliefs of the time.

I recall this scene aftermath of the Boston bombings, as I listen to the constant calls seeking the death penalty for the surviving terrorist(s).

And, while the anger brought on by such an evil act is understandable, I think we should ponder the situation from another point of view before appeasing such pleas...

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP