Friday, June 14

70 Republicans Set To Revolt Against Amnesty Bill

70 House Republicans are putting everything on the line as they prepare for a showdown with House Speaker John Boehner over the amnesty bill. They are petitioning for a special Republican conference meeting on the bill. The spokespeople for the 70 are Michele Bachmann (Minn.), Steve King (Iowa), and Louie Gohmert (Texas).

Bachmann, King and Gohmert told TheBlaze the group is invoking the Hastert Rule: requiring support from a majority of the majority to bring a bill forward. They will be doing this today. I was so happy to hear about this. To know that we still have a few sane minds in Washington. They are the minority for sure but they are there and they are trying.

Seventy is a special number. As a student of God's word, I know that numbers are very important to God. And 70 is important. 7 is Spiritual Completeness. 3 is for the Trinity (the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit) 7 and 3 = 10 which is Absolute Perfection. 10 x 7 is absolute perfection 7 times over. 70 represents human leadership and judgment. Moses appointed 70 elders (Exodus 24:1); The Sanhedrin was made up of 70 men. Jesus chose 70 disciples (Luke 10:1). Jesus told Peter to forgive 70 times 7.

Human leadership and judgment. These 70 are showing human leadership and judgment by risking everything to make a stand. Everything in God's timing and according to His plan. The past couple of nights, there has also been a blue star in the sky. It is Southwest between Venus and Saturn. In Texas, I can see it around 11:30pm. The Hopi Indians have long had a "prophecy" concerning the arrival of a blue star. To them, it signifies the end times. This star began glowing brighter in the sky on 10-24-2007. I haven't noticed it until recently, but it has been there. It burns brightly for 7 years. That will put it going "out" in October of 2014. Is it a timer? Maybe. A timer for Obama and his administration or maybe even a timer for the end. Who knows? But we ARE in the end generation. We are in the generation of the fig tree. The one Jesus told us in Matthew 24:32:

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

  33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

  34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
 
Jesus didn't say maybe we should learn this parable. He said to learn it. The fig tree is the Nation of Israel and she became a Nation in the year 1948. That is when her branch was tender...just starting out. But she is getting a little gray on her now. The last generation began in the year 1948. This means that there will be at least one person left alive that was born in 1948 when Christ returns at the 7th trump. It is past time for us to start watching. We are to be watchmen. Revelation 3:3 tells us about watching:
3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee.

I find it to be no coincidence that the number of Republicans standing against those in our "own" party is 70. God is perfect and so is His timing. I am by no means a scholar and I do not have all the answers but I try to study, watch and pay attention to what is going on and I always attempt to connect the dots leading from the flesh to the Spirit, because there is always a connection. It matters not if a person believes or not. It won't stop it from happening. I choose to believe because my heart believes. I don't have to argue with my brain on this one. I believe with everything I have within me. I have a website that I have been working on. It is by no means complete but I am trying to get there. In it, I have put the entire KJV Bible. For the past 5 years, I have been taking the original text back to the original language to see what is really being said and I have some of what I have done on the website. It is not complete but it is up. Go to www.whatgodneeds.org and check it out at your leisure. It is free. I have some ads that help me pay for the hosting but I have tried to make them as un-intrusive as possible. Just ignore them and study. Learn what God says and what He means. It has never been more important. Judgment is coming and I want to be in heaven. I want you all to be there. I don't want God to have to destroy a single of His children. It hurts Him. Just take 5 minutes and tell Him you love Him. It makes His day.

The deadly wound spoken of in Revelation is the one world system. We are so incredibly close to that but it won't happen. Not until Satan is here pretending to be Jesus because he will heal the deadly wound on the one world political system beast. But not before. And Obama will be destroyed before Satan shows up... Daniel 11:20.

I'm sorry for "preaching" to you here, but this is important to me and to God. I want it to be important to you too. If you stand for nothing else...please stand for God because He has always been there for you.
 

2 comments:

John said...

Well Done good and faithful servant!! I am searching on the web right now to find a list of who the 70 actually are and found your site. Im inspired! God will bless this and you. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Mark said...

Considering that these Congressional clowns trip over each other to get in front of a camera so they can "look smart."
The way to deal with these clowns is to give them what they don't want: make them look stupid by lampooning them. I've done this with a skit called "Lindsey Graham's Brain."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPM2DsX7F_4

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP