Friday, June 14

Eyeball Licking...Are You Serious?



Okay...when a lizard does it, it's cute. But teenagers? That's gross and very unhealthy. They are also getting infections and the practice can spread a form of Chlamydia and Herpes. Just when you think you've heard it all...something else comes along. I will never understand why people feel a need to do these things all for the sake of "being cool". Well, here's a newsflash. It isn't cool! It's stupid. Not only is it stupid to do it, you LOOK stupid doing it.

I know this is a short blog but honestly, what can you say about this? I can't imagine doing this and if a boy tried when I was a teenager, I would have laid him out cold. I wouldn't have taken the time to ask what he was doing. I would have asked after he got back up off the floor. I just told my 11 year old son about this and he had such a look of disgust on his face. I promptly let him know that a humans mouth is dirtier than our dogs, who by the way has a penchant for a very unsavory item left behind by the stray cats and the goats. That made him cringe even more. Good! He better not EVER do this. And if he does, he better not EVER let me find out about it. I will put locking goggles around his head. And that will be the minor portion of my wrath. Ugh...just shaking my head... good grief.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP