Thursday, June 6

Some Things Are More Important Than Money!

Recently, a good friend of mine passed away after a long bout with cancer.

A good friend, but more importantly he was a loving husband and a wonderful father to his children. What more can be asked of a man?

Now, this article is not meant to be a eulogy to my friend. Nor will I use this forum to reminisce the good times we shared over the years. My feelings for my friend are personal, and will remain so.

With that said, I can’t help but wonder how I will be remembered. I can only hope it’s in the same manner as my friend, because nothing is more important than one’s responsibilities as a husband and father.

But, I have to admit, I want more. I’m owed more, and I expect more, as do many others who share my experience.

You see, I’m a graduate of the [University] of Parris Island where I studied national defense. I served my country honorably just as my brothers and sisters in the Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard have done…or are doing so.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP