Monday, August 5

America Puts Its Tail Between Its Legs And Recruits For Al-Qaeda

I never like to comment of foreign policy, I just don’t know enough about it and I always believed that there is so much going on behind the scenes that we just do not know about, so I just keep my mouth shut. However, with the Al Qaeda threat that prompted the State Department to issue a worldwide travel alert and close down 21 embassies and consulates for the weekend I have to say, it makes America look weak and makes Al Qaeda look strong, a lot stronger than I thought they were. Read More

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP