Tuesday, August 13

The Fall Of The Roman, I Mean American Empire

America is in decline, there is no doubt about it. I was born and raised when America, I believe, was at its peak, in the 1950’s. I am now living through what I believe is Americas decline. Although I felt something was wrong for many years, over the past decade I found myself saying more and more, “what the hell is going on with this country.” If you ask me to name the reason, I could not pinpoint it, because it is like a giant jig-saw puzzle, there are many different pieces that are making up the decline of America. Read More.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP