Sunday, August 11

The U.S. Military -- A Major P*rn Consumer For Obvious Reasons?

Yeah, I read the rags. Who doesn't?

If for nothing else, but to chuckle at some of the stories they come up with.

Years ago it was a quick glance at the National Enquirer to see where Elvis was last sighted, or to gain information on the latest alien abduction!

Now we get it online, and on television (FOX), from idiots like the gang at TMZ.

Though, now I’m not chuckling.

I know, I know...TMZ’s not the normal liberal “main-stream media” you’d expect me to rant about on this site.

But, they’re more main stream than you think…they're quite liberal…and...

Read More At Conservative Outcry

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP