Wednesday, February 12

Hey Alan Colmes I read Your Book

Mr. Colmes came out with a book titled, “Thank The Liberals For Saving America” I immediately thought it was a book of humor and fantasy, I mean come on, the title alone started to make me laugh. The title should be Thank The Liberals For Destroying America. Any sane thinking person knows that it is the Liberals that are running this country into the ground, so how could I think otherwise that it was a humorous read, so I decided to check it out. Read more.

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP