Wednesday, July 20

A New Approach to blogging

  Lately, I've been troubled by the tendency of our country to divide, rather than unite after a tragedy.  I was 19, and a sophomore in college during 9/11.  After the attacks, and even on the day of, there was an overwhelming sense of unity in this country.  We didn't all believe in going to war, we didn't all like the President, but we were Americans first and foremost.  I miss that.
  I'm a southern Christian man, and by many accounts the stereotype thereof.  That said, we were not this divided 20-years ago, and I don't see a reason we can't get back to that now.  I'm now committing my pages to fair thought, breaking away from my echo chamber and inviting others on all sides to do the same.
  We need to be seen as the side that starts the dialogue, not the side that wins the arguments.  I posted my commitment to excellence and fair thought on my own page, and I invite each of you to do the same.  Thanks for reading, and happy blogging!
Chris

http://www.christophermock.com/2016/07/a-blogs-commitment-to-excellence-start.html

No comments:

RINO Blog Watch (Blog)

RINO Forum - User Submitted News

RINO Forum - Elections

Recent Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Views (since Blogger started counting)

Blog Archives

Content.ad - Widget 13

Click Here To Become A Conservative Blogs Central Blogger

Back to TOP